Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is what I've been up to:

For about a month now, I have been busy making items for a craft fair coming up on Nov. 20th. This will be my second craft fair since moving from Illinois to Wisconsin. The first one went much better than expected and received a lot of cool feedback and was invited to two other fairs in December. Here is just a bit of what I've been making, hope you like it:
 Magnetic Bottle caps for interchangeable choker necklaces 
 More bottle caps
 And a few more bottle caps
 The top row are altered domino pins
Altered scrabble tile pendants for necklaces


I've also been working on some small canvas pieces, cards, and altered tins; once they are complete I'll be sharing them also. Once I get the children settled, I'll give some detailed information on how I made each of these items, what products I used and where it can be purchased. Thanks for looking and have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. great job! Hope they sell well.
    Michael (ATT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been BUSY! Good luck at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That is a lot of bottle caps and scrabble tiles!!! Fabulous!!! I hope you sell out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'jewels' look great! Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, especially the scrabble tiles and dominos.

    ReplyDelete