Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tim's 12 Days of Christmas Tags Day 10

On the "why didn't I think of that" meter today's tag is a 2 slaps in the forehead type of tag! And a 10 on the cool meter. Here see for yourself :


Awesome right? And have you guess what is over the tag? It's that irritating plastic that you can never get open without a chain saw! I know, I told you it was 2 slaps to the forehead! This plastic is going to be my new best friend, just love the effect this give after it's embossed.

For this tag I didn't have the snowman die so I used the snowman stamp that I had, stamped it twice and then cut it out per the rest of Tim's instructions. This is how my tag turned out:

So it's on to Day 11, can't believe it's almost over. Happy crafting fellow Tag-i-acts!

Jamie

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Jamie. I just posted mine on my blog also. Go and have a look if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on Tag 10 Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie, I love your tag and the darker blue really makes the snowman stand out. Perfect. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see what everyone has done....it's more fun not having all the supplies....I'm so glad I can recycle that plastic!!! Great Tag!

    ReplyDelete