Can I just say holy cow! Tim sure did throw down the gauntlet for his first tag of the 2010 12 Tags of Christmas challenge. After the 4th try on the house to which I'm still not happy with this is what I ended up with:
Here is the details of the have and have nots and what I used in it's place:
- Had the Rickety House Die
- Didn't have the Prima wire branch (used the Branch Tree die instead and added stickles to get the snow effect on it)
- Didn't have the tag (used the Wish ticket and inked around the edges in Fire Brick)
- Didn't have the crinkle ribbon (used sparkle silver ribbon instead)
- Didn't have the Mini Garland (used a gingerbread man in it's place, not sure I'm happy with that so might try and find something else to replace it with.
As you can see I had more have nots than I did haves but that is part of the fun, coming up with creative ways to use what you have. Now it's off to work on Day 2's Tag. Have a great day and remember get those fingers inky!